Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HO HO HO...

Is anyone counting down yet? I am NOT!!! Got to many things to think and do before I move onto Christmas but it is always lovely to sit down with a cuppa and get inspiration for the silly season.

This months CSPC will do just that. It has been sitting on my kitchen bench for over a week now and I can't stop looking and the ideas are just piling up.

I have a couple of cards in this issue...it felt really weird making them in May...lol.

In the Just in Time article I have these two cards...


And an article about banners contains these three cards...


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.

4 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

Love all your cards Nat, I really miss seeing your work around these days, so glad you're blogging again so I can still get a fix!
Okay, now you march those bugs right out of your house & get yourselves well again.....school hols for the next 2 weeks you know! Any chance if you're well enough you'll be free on Monday, Lily's booked in for an activity all day, but Mackenzie & I are free. Haven't worked out what we're doing the other days yet. In the 2nd week Mackenzie's doing a swimming clinic, maybe we could meet up at the pools?

Jo Kinder said...

So glad I found you again hun. have been missing your work! every now and then I see your name in the mags, so nice to see it too :)

Belinda said...

Oh I love these cards Nat!! Especially love the one with the doily hills. So cute. B-)

Kim said...

Sigh...when I grow up I want to make cards like you!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails