Friday, September 24, 2010

Getting creative...

with the latest Creative Scrappers sketch...


This is the pose that you get from my nephew when you ask him to look at the camera...he is a total ham and I adore him!

I went looking for some quotes about being creative last night...just a little somethin' I like to do :)... and I came across these two that I really liked...

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
Vincent Van Gogh


The creative process is not controlled by a switch you can simply turn on or off; its with you all the time.
Alvin Ailey

I really like the last one...so true.

Hope you are all well and manage to get creative this weekend....aren't really liking my chances but you never know :).

Hugs.

2 comments:

Kim said...

love love love the simpliness of it Nat, the colours are so striking...how did you do your polaroid photos...would love to know how....

aussiescrapper said...

Gorgeous layout Nat, I agree strikingly simple and elegant, I agree, do you have a photo editor that does the photo like that, it is super effective. Love Melxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails