Wednesday, September 29, 2010

and just like that...

another month is done!

I am really starting to stress about this as it means my baby boy is getting closer and closer to starting school. He can't wait and talks about it constantly and I try to answer all his questions without tearing up :). I just need everything to slow down a bit. In less than two weeks my baby girl will be starting pre-school...didn't we just bring her home from the hospital yesterday?!?!?!

I have been up to a bit of scrapping this week and played along with a few different challenges....

First up the colour challenge at 2Crafty...

I combined this with a Creative Scrappers sketch...


And then I headed over to Anna's to play along with the September sketch...

I combined this with the Scrap the Boys Fathers Day challenge...

I have to say that this LO is probably the first one in a long time that I actually sat back and thought...'that is me.' I have felt a bit lost in my scrapping lately and most pages end up getting stuck together out of complete frustration!! I got back to my favourite basics with this LO...distressing, layering and a little of this and that scattered around...ahhhh, it feels good!

We are off to the library today and a few odd jobs here and there including trying to thinking of Christening present for my 3yr old nephew....yep, they are running a bit behind :) and Dam and I have asked to be godparents and I am clueless on what to get him...any ideas?

Hope you are all well.
Hugs.

PS. Just wanted to shout out a HUGE CONGRATS to my friend Kim....you can read her exciting news here!!! Certainly going to make my buy the mag again!!!

2 comments:

Gail L said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog! Goodness - your creations are very inspiring . . . I'll be back to your blog for sure!

Kim said...

thanks nat for the shout out, I am still trying to take it all in, I adore that second one, the layering the banner, all just perfect, you have inspired me to try the polaroid look too!!! thanks!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails