Monday, August 2, 2010

What I would do...

for a little bit of sunshine and warm weather!! This wet cold miserable winter has done me in....I have had enough!!!....N.E.E.D. S.U.N.S.H.I.N.E!!!
Anyone else feeling that way?
But there is one way to fill in a few hours on a miserable weekend....

I haven't scrapped in over a fortnight due to sick kiddies, sick husband and I topped off last week with a lovely dose of tonsillitis for myself...:(. Hence the whole being over Winter...lol.
So here are a few for a couple of weeks ago.

First up...for my nephews album...the G. Family.


My little Buzz Lightyear....all ready for a fancy dress party.


And finally...trying to get a family photo is like herding cats...is it not? One child sulking, another being silly and one about to throw an amazing tantrum...hehehe.


Thanks for stopping by...will hopefully be back at the end of the week with a few new ones to share...fingers crossed.

Hugs.

6 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

Ha ha ha, herding cats hey? Love it! Yes I am SO over winter too, even though we've somehow managed to stay healthy (touch wood) Hope you are all feeling much better & hopefully catch up again soon Nat.

Chantal said...

I so love your pages - especially the Buzz one!! My girls LOVE Buzz!!! I am soooo over the cold too - totally!!!

Belinda said...

Great layouts Natalie. Love that title "Like Herding Cats"..haven't heard it before. Love it!! B-)

Angela said...

hehehe! hope you are all feeling better and summer comes toot sweet for you! Love the Lo's and I cannot think of a better way to spend indoors! I was looking at my photos the other day and I have enough family photos to do a "there is always one!" album who spoils it for a photo! 6 family birthday photos per year....

Kim said...

OH Nat these are just fabbo I am just about to do a BUZZ layout my self, thanks for the inspiration

Samantha said...

Lol, love the "Herding Cats" layout, too funny! And so true. Love your other gorgeous layouts too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails