Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A soy latte...

to settle my nerves :).

Thank you Mel and Kim for letting me know. I went to check my email and the list and I am very excited. What I am talking about?

Well, last night after procrastinating about it since the call was announced I sent in my application for the Scrapbook Nook DT Call. Due to my Tuesday mornings being crazy and truly not expecting to see my name on the list it was far from my mind. But there it is...alongside some amazing talent!!!

So fingers crossed :).

A few things to share today...

and a card. I got the inspiration for this the night before the birthday party it was made for. It was on two peas but I didn't save any details. The combination of a pinwheel and banner caught my attention and I lifted it for this card.

and this one is in this months Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Magazine.


Well, I am off to enjoy the rest of my coffee and play dolls with Abi...she is such a little Mummy.

Hugs.

5 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

How exciting, fingers crossed for you Nat! Hopefully catch up soon, stay healthy.

aussiescrapper said...

I will be thinking of you too, I so hope you make it, I get their kits each month so we will be on another forum together, by the way, Nate has his bubbaaaar (his terminology) and has it in a shopping trolley here, the way he flings her around is terrible but oh sooo cute. Melxx

fingers crossed....

Kim said...

always loved your cards Nat and the design on that gorgeous layout is perfect...GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Oh you are so clever !!!! Fingers crossed xx no need really coz your lo's are fantastic x

Chantal said...

Love your work!! Really cute cards!! Best of luck, hey! It's funny when I read the beginning of your post, you say "Mel & Kim" - remember that 80's band by the same name? I think they only had one hit though "Respectable"... he he! Love your blog, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails