Friday, August 27, 2010

Snuggly Bunny...

My baby girl loves nothing more than snuggles....well maybe her clothes but that is a whole other post :). These photos were from last year but she hasn't changed...when she cuddles she puts her whole heart into it...I love it and so does her Daddy!!!

This photo was taken the day I got back from the 3AS retreat last June. My first time away from her since she was born and I am not sure who missed who the most :).


And here she is with her Daddy. Dam works from home every Thursday and even though he is usually insanely busy he always has time for snuggles. Once she woke up from her nap this is where she would go...too cute.


These were both made using the August Studio Calico kit. There are still some available and if you are still on the fence about ordering then I highly recommend it. Even with postage I am still saving with the amount of goodies that come in the kits.

Well, it is Friday night and I am half way though my first LO...hopefully will churn out two tonight!!

Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Kim said...

OH Nat the colours in the first layout are superb...and your design in the second is just sooooo beautiful!!!!

Belinda said...

Such sweet layouts Natalie. Both so adorable.
B-)

Angela said...

Totally adore both Los Nat! I am NEVER too busy for a snuggle either!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails