Saturday, August 7, 2010

Seriously...


these two crack me up!!

The other week I let Noah and Abi play with my old camera and Daddy helped them load the photos they took onto the computer. I hadn't even seen what they had taken and as I was scrolling through the folders the other day I found these ones....I couldn't stop laughing and printed them out straight away.


I have a new love. These little delights came with the Studio Calico July kit....can you say 'YUM'. I want them in every colour....love, I tell ya!!!I used them on this layout for my banner so now my banner fever has reached a whole new level...hehehe.


This kit has been perfect for me to finish the pages from our short little break in March. Noah had a blast at Lake Cathie and can't wait to go back next year!!

Got another one sitting on my desk...hoping for a little time this afternoon when the kids go for a drive with Daddy...and so many more ideas churning in my head. Looking forward to the August kit arriving....it looks gorgeous!!

Well, I am off to sort and fold my washing and no doubt procrastinate about the next stage....IRONING...yuck!!

Thanks for stopping by...will try to catch up with your blogs this week. Having tonsillitis and a house full of sickies put a little bit of surfing on the back burner.

Hugs.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Love your layouts, those photos on the top one are so funny! And I love that banner. Your second layout is gorgeous too, love those scalloped borders :)

Belinda said...

Gorgeous layouts Natalie and those B&W photos are just priceless. B-)

Kim said...

SIGH Nat you have done ot again...that first one is just soooooooo awesome I cant describe i Think its my new fav of yours!!! hope you are on the rd to recovery now!!!

Angela said...

hope you are feeling better sweetie! love your LO's (but hey when do I NOT! lol)stuff the folding and ironing I say! must say I have resisted the banner frenzy, but it got me in the end! quite like them now.... xxx

aussiescrapper said...

Wow wow, gorgeous layouts dear friend, not sure if you even know but you are a finalist for THE NOOK SCRAPBOOKING DESIGN TEAM, I just saw it I am so excited for you, love these layouts but wow good for you dear friend. I hope you make it, love to you Melxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails