Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting a bit...

2 Crafty :). I have churned out 4 LO's this weekend and haven't sat down at my desk for more than hour all weekend. How then did I complete 4 LO's? I put my female multi-tasking to good use...printed out a number of photos, lined up cardstock along my desk and popped in whenever there were a couple of minutes to spare. I think I have found a new way of scrapping for me...lol. Each time I left to do other jobs around the house, I would have ideas for each LO and as the day drew to an end each LO was complete. I am such a happy camper about this!!
But I can probably guarantee you that next time I try it....it won't work...lol.

This page was from last week...I used the sketch on the 2 Crafty blog.


I love finding Dam's self portraits...hehehe. Whenever he has been taking photos you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be one of these at the end. This is one of my faves. Dam took that photo on Mother's Day 09.

I stumbled across that photo when I decided to finally scrap about my first handmade Mother's Day gift that Noah made last year. It was a handmade eye mask, a teabag and a little chocolate bar...it was just too cute.


Well, the neighbours are coming for dinner tonight and Lemon Meringue pie is on the menu of dessert so I better get cracking...today is just flying and I have got very little done.

Hugs to you all and have a great week.

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Lovely take on the 2Crafty Sketch.

Kim said...

OH Nat, just simple stunning and divine...

Anthea said...

love your take on the sketch! thanks for playing along!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails