Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another month...

over! It is said by everyone but seriously where has this year gone?

I remember as a kid a year seemed to go on forever...why can't it be the same when you are an adult :).
We are now heading into our birthday season...more than half our family members and friends celebrate their birthday in the next 4 months. By the end of the week both my sister and BIL will be a year older :)...and then my nieces and nephews all start celebrating...birthday parties everywhere!!!

Just a quick share tonight...our little hairdresser.

I love having my hair brushed so I am more than a willing costumer but whenever it is Daddy's turn the screams and yells that come from the lounge room are too funny. She isn't exactly gentle....


Well, the kids are in bed and Dam is currently sitting in Brisbane airport waiting for a flight home so I am going to scrap...YAY.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

sandra said...

Oh I literally LOL'ed when I read your post!
It's the same in this household...don't even think about going near Dad but Mum is always willing to have her hair brushed...(even at 10 and 13 they know how to earn those brownie points!! lol)
Love the layout. Just gorgeous pics and LOVE the size of the layout and the measuring tape is perfect!!!

aussiescrapper said...

Oh how cute is your little hairdresser, Nate gets a brush and just does one stroke of my hair then attacks the poodles with MY brush, this is such a great layout to show her in the future, especially if she decides to be a hairdresser, love this simply elegant layout Nat, your layouts always pop. Melxx

Belinda said...

Oh that is too cute Nat. Love those photos. B-)

Kim said...

OH Nat the way the title curves with the paper is just soooo fabulous!!!

Angela said...

I love having my hair brushed too! and washed! and my ironing done, beds made, dinner cooked! hahahahaha! Love this beautiful LO! they always look so soft and eye catching! *jealous*

Related Posts with Thumbnails