Thursday, July 22, 2010

So proud...

of my hubby!!! He is what I term as a fitness fanatic...not that he over does it he just does a whole lot more than me...lol. I hate gyms and the thought of running more than a kilometre kinda freaks me out :). Last month Dam and our neighbour decided to run the 12km Bay to Bay. This entailed running around a good portion of the Brisbane Waters on the Central Coast of NSW. He did so well and the kids were so excited to see him run to the finish line.

I knew I wanted to scrap the moment and that I would include his number...only problem was that it went missing. Then as I was hanging out the washing I found it in his pocket...lol. Yes, I know I should have checked but I have a big rule in my house...don't put things in your pockets because I don't check them!!! I truly believe that pockets should be outlawed for this reason alone :D.

When the July kit 'Continental' at Studio Calico went on sale and knew I wanted to use it for this LO and the minute it arrived...well later that night :)...I got stuck into it.

oh, whats that? another LO with a stamp? I know, I know, I don't stamp but there are some I simply cannot pass up. I loved these month stamps the minute they were released and I finally plucked up the courage to hit 'BUY'...lol So glad I did....lurve them!!!

Well, that sexy man is almost home and dinner is warming in the oven...off to serve up and eat!!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

ha ha just love your great rule re: pockets, I agree in advance (Nate is only 3) and already I find wrappers etc in his pocket. How freaky fit is your DH, wow I know that run and it is a long way, good for him, secondly I have totally looked at these stamps 100 times, good for you pushing the "buy" button, I love what you did with the gorgeous kit, I haven't used mine yet. I love how you took the middle out of the die cut paper, looks awesome. Just love your gorgeous style and you never cease to motivate me except now I have to try to sleep as it is 10.50pm and now I will be thinking about designing that next layout......Love Melxx

Belinda said...

Fabulous layout Natalie. Love your banner and the colour combo and the design...all of it!! B-)

Kim said...

OH Nat so love your design here...and the way you have used his band...wonderful stuff

Wendy said...

oh i love this!!!!!! fab design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails