Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just the facts...

about my baby boy. Oh how I love this little guy!!! Some days he can truly make my head rattle...but then all kids do, right? :) He has the kindest little heart and is everyone best friend. With school looming next year, it is this side of him that I worry about the most. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body and while he is outstanding at antagonising his sister :)....he is usually only looking for a laugh.


This is for the Scrap the boys challenge. So glad Susan got it up and running again...love the challenges and inspiration from this site. And with a few of my scrapping idols on the DT...I am a happy gal.

So that is what Noah is up to right now...and here is Abi...


hehehe...horrible Mummy, aren't I? But this is her to a tee. Photos where taken at the end of summer and I am pretty certain the tantrum was about something she wanted out of the fridge. This is a daily occurrence so I have lost track...lol. I have nicknamed her 'Miss Meltdown' and whenever I refer to her as such she purses her lips together and gives me a very stern "No Mummy!'...and by then the tantrum has been forgotten!! Noah never carried on like this and most days I am at a lost at what to do. Usually I step over her and go about my business and she gets over it...other times I grab the camera...lol.

Well, I am off to make some lunch and a cuppa, check the chicken curry in the slow cooker and since Abi is in bed and Noah had a makeup day at Pre-school I might actually partake in some daytime scrapping....if I remember how :).

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.

13 comments:

Linda said...

Love your STB layout - those colours look fabo against the BG & Kraft.

Love the miss meltdown one too (she might get a laugh out of it one day)- I wish I would have thought to get the camera years ago when my DD would throw her little tanties, too...LOL

Susan Longman said...

Gorgeous layout... Love the tantrum one too...it is classic...thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys ...look out for the next challenge on the 15th :)

aussiescrapper said...

Oh I am so glad I am not the only mum who has to go through the full laying on the floor and pursing of those lips, boy learning emotions is such a horrible time for mums hey. I just love love the gorgeous "miss meltdown" adorable, and you just have documented it perfectly, hehehe and the layout of Noah is gorgeous too. Love your gorgeous work. Love Melxx

Colleen B. said...

Great layouts, love the tantrum one too!!

Kim said...

cool cool cool Nat, so love your scrao the boys layout and your placement of the journalling strips....gotta love a tantrum layout too!!!!

Louise said...

Oooh my,.. just Fabo :)

Angela said...

hehehehe! just love them both!!! The best way to handle a tantrum is to grab the camera! 2nd children and just "different" lol! great work Nat!

Susanne Perry said...

Two more fabuolous pages Nat! Got to love Abi's temper don't you, glad to see you making the most of it...lol!

Wendy Smith said...

terrific work. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrap The Boys

Gail said...

Oh Nat the LO of Noah is fantastic...he looks so grown up and confident.

That LO of Abi is a cracker!!

TatumW said...

LOVE your layouts...love the clean lines...awesome stuff! Tatum xx

Binxcat1 said...

I so wish I could get this style so right! So deliciously simple... and yet so much to look at at the same time. Really, really, seriously well done! I love the Miss Meltdown one too! I think I can relate just a little TOO well (with your daughter I mean!!!!)

Debbie Lawrence said...

Oooooohhhhh very nice, thanks for playing along.

Related Posts with Thumbnails