Monday, July 19, 2010

“Imagination...

...is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Albert Einstein


This has always been one of my favourite quotes and I love that Noah's imagination grows everyday. He was so proud of his Thomas 'hat' and we were laughing ourselves silly while we tried to get the train to stay on it for the photo. Don't you love the way he looks over the top of his glasses...like a little old man. hehehe...too cute.

This is for the second challenge this month at Scrap the boys. The detail element this month is stamps. Normally I would have written this challenge off....stamping is so not my thing. But I thought about it for a while and realised that I have so many fantastic stamps that arrived with my Studio Calico kit each month. So I pulled them out and decided to use the 'frame' stamp that is around the edges of the three squares of patterned paper. I finished this LO so quickly and i love the way it came together.

Speaking of Studio Calico....July's kit arrived on my doorstep this morning and I am dying to dive in.

Here's to creating....I hope :).

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Susan Longman said...

I absolutely love the stamp effect you have used ...and I can't believe your stamps are sitting idle...shame...layout looks amazing...thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys...

Kim said...

I was going to write it off too Nat...as I am not a stamper but you have given me inspiration...thanks fro that quote Im going to use that one day too!!!...what a fabulous photo too.....

Kell Lusted said...

Love the clean lines and the brightness to the page. Great stamp, it works perfectly for this page. Thanks for playing @ STB's :)

Wendy Smith said...

this looks fantastic. Thanks fo giving STb a go.. hope you play again

Belinda said...

Gorgeous layout Natalie!!! Love that vintage background paper and what a fabulous frame stamp!! B-) PS: Thankyou for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!!

Debbie Lawrence said...

Love your STB layout, that background paper is perfect.

Samantha said...

I love this layout!! Love that stamp you've used, those papers, and that super cute photo. Awesome quote too :)

Colleen B. said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the stamp you have used with the different pp - very clever!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails