Friday, July 16, 2010

Crazy for you...

The other night I was looking through the photos of our little getaway at the end of March. A few days with my sisters family and my mum at our favourite little beach near Port Macquarie. Lake Cathie is the best place to take kids. Abi isn't really keen on the big scary waves at the beach but you just have to turn around and walk a few metres to the little lake and she was in 'wimming' heaven :).

I was having a good laugh as I went through the photos and I remember my little nephew getting so frustrated by Abi. She followed him everywhere, copied everything he did, call his name constantly and even chased him down if he dared walk away from her...lol. I pulled a few of these photos out to create this LO...with the title coming from the fact that she drove her three year old cousin to distraction. At one point he even let out a massive sigh and asked her to be quiet. We were driving back from a evening in Port Mac for ice cream when he did this and my mum and I were trying so hard not to burst out laughing!


They are very much alike so it is interesting to watch their relationship develop.

Hope you have all had a great week. We had a really busy one and will be looking forward to a quiet weekend....but we'll see :).

Have a good one...hugs.

2 comments:

Kim said...

OOOHHH!!! so devine

Fran said...

Wow - just been looking through your blog and I LOVE this lo!!
In fact there's lots I love - adding you to my google reader now....lol

Fran xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails