Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hot Chocolate...

on a cold winters night...does it get any better? :)

Noah has been asking for hot chocolate since the cold weather hit...even though he had never had one before...and one night when we were all in out jammies and watching a movie together I thought I would surprise the kids with their first hot chocolate.


While I love all the Christmas papers that come out each year I don't tend to use the snowflake covered papers at the time. We are usually roasting in 40 degree heat at Christmas and the theme just doesn't fit. Even my cards for family and friends at Christmas lack the 'white Christmas' feel. So I save them up and pull them out in June and July when we are snuggled up in Australia!!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Hugs xxx

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Nat this is just devine those soft muted colours are just so winterish,and i soooo love your soft swirls

Samantha said...

I love the colours in your gorgeous layout. I always find it hard to use those snowy christmas papers too, but it's a great idea to use them for these sort of layouts. Will have to go digging through my stash now, lol :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails