Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getting crafty...

Like I said last post my mojo is pumping and this weekend I was able to squeeze a little extra crafty time in due to it being a long weekend and bribery!!! Hubby invited his parents down for lunch yesterday and I thought it only fair that I get compensated with a little time with my paper and glue...hehehe.

I am very much in a card making mood lately and have finally dove into a few of the challenge blogs that I have had in my faves list for sometime but never participated. So much wonderful inspiration out there.

So first up with the Colour Q challenge...
and my card...
Next up was the Play Date Cafe challenge...
which I combined with this weeks sketch from a SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY...to get this...
I also got to a LO done but I will share that another time.
Off to bring the washing in...probably not dry but there are some nasty looking clouds hanging around today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs to you all.

8 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful flowers on your card and the layout works really well and the colour blend beautifully together. Tracy Evans x

Kim said...

hey where are you finding these awesome challenges from...you are the queen of cards at the moment Nat!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh these are both such gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along at the play date cafe :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful cards, your Twill Ribbon treatment looks great! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful cards, Natalie! Love the rolled flowers and ruffled twill ribbon on the second one! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe!!

Julie Ranae said...

Really pretty cards, Natalie...love the flowers and you can never go wrong with the twill : )
Thanks for playing with us again at The Play Date Cafe!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Lovely cards for both challenges. Love the torn roses on your card for the PDCC. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--your mojo def. wasn't gone! These cards are STUNNING! I just love both--all the details, the ribbons, the paper, the flowers--FAB! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails