Wednesday, June 30, 2010

brrrrrr...

I am sure you will all agree with me...it is freezing!!! We have new neighbours and they asked me today if this is normal for winter around here. They only moved an 80km north...lol. Nope it seems that most of the country is enjoying ;) this extremely chilly weather. Pretty sure it hit 0 degrees last night and even sitting out in the sun this afternoon while Noah rode his bike around did nothing to warm me up.

I am quickly popping in to share a few projects from the May SC kit...Granny's Cupboard. The June kit has arrived but I can't stop playing with this one. Love all the OA goodness it contains. I have four to share and two more on my desk that are near completion.




a bit of an explanation of the last one...if you hear a child scream at the top of her lungs 'WOW, dat BUM!!'...she isn't checking out your cute tushie. She means 'WOW, that's fun!' Cracks me up every time I hear her say it.

I am now off to tidy the kitchen and then head out into the freezing cold night. Might need a snow suit at this rate...lol.

Stay warm.

4 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

So So glad to hear that it is around the whole country that is freezing, oh my 2 degrees here today all day, wow I cannot ever remember it being like this before, so sorry you have to go out into the cold night.

I love love your layous, I missed the Granny's cupboard kit but will be super looking forward to making some creations with the new kit. I love that you told us about the Wow dat Bum, Nate says cutesy things like this and cracks me up too. Just love your gorgeous style dear friend. Thinking of you in the cold. Melxx

sandra said...

hello from chilly SA too Natalie!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Your style Natalie.
and lol at your last layouts title...perfect.

Kim said...

OH such sweet simple bliss, so love the black and white photos with those papers

Susanne Perry said...

Love the one from Mackenzie's party especially, but they are all great little stories. Looking forward to catching up this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails