Sunday, May 23, 2010

Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

My two have a favourite new movie...Peter Pan. I have never heard Noah laugh so much during a movie and now he believes himself to be Captain Hook :).

Got a little scrapping finished in the last few days. Granny's Cupboard arrived last week and I think it is one of my faves. But what isn't there to like about the perfect combination of October Afternoon's Thrift Shop, a bit of Crate, Lilybee and LYB!!!...ah heaven, I tell ya!!!



Yep, that is my little man with his new glasses. He is so good about wearing them...never have to remind him and slowly I have gotten use to his new look. A bit too grown up for this Mummy.

Off to finish a LO and then sit down to the Good Wife...love that show. Might even spoil hubby and myself with a bit of yummy ice cream that is hiding at the back of the freezer.

Hugs.

8 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

What a co-incidence, I love "The Good Wife too" it's just finished, checking some more blogs and then to bed for me. I love both these gorgeous layouts, the top is awesome sectioned like that and the bottom is adorable, he looks so gorgeous in his new glasses, please tell him he looks very handsome, these papers are super gorgeous too. Love Melxx

Chantal said...

Great layouts!!! That pp in your fist layout rules! Is it Disney's animated Peter Pan? I love that movie! :D

Ellen said...

OMG Nat he has grown especially with his glasses.

sandra said...

Love both of these Nat.
and those glasses look so cool!!
But I think he looks a little too sweet to play Captain Hook!! Definetly Peter Pan material!!

Angela said...

I love the good wife too! but I have missed a couple! Noah looks so cute in those glasses and I love GC too!
Ps: I have an award for you on my blog xxx

Kim said...

so simple and stylish Nat, the soft misting in the first is just devine and lovin your combo of elements in the second

Belinda said...

Hey Nat. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I followed you back here to take a squiz at your lovely layouts. Am lovin' 'em!! Have a great day. B-)

Marcy said...

OMG OMG OMG I found you NAT I didnt know you had a new blog I am so stoked to be able to see your exquisite pages again. Still awesome and inspirational! I am off to add you to my list of inspiration peeps!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails