Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Loving...

  1. The new Cosmo Cricket papers....oh be still my 'bright' beating heart :).
  2. This inspiring post at Studio Calico...the pillow has my mind going crazy with ideas!!!
  3. This photo at Creature Comforts...again my mind is doing over time and I already have a photo in mind.
  4. and this....so many ideas!! I have millions of those little pegs!!!
  5. This sweet pic of my mum and dad. This was in the photo memorial at Dad's service and I absolutely love it. I love the way my mum is looking up at Dad!!! I have plans for this photo for mum's birthday. I was aiming for Mother's Day but I think I have run out of time.

1 comment:

sandra said...

Thanks Nat!
I LOVED all of those links! oh my so much inspiration there, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails