Friday, May 28, 2010

Give it a go...

A quick page...that took a week to complete :)...for the Pink Elephant sketch.
Loved Anges' take on it (here) and decided to give it a go.

This is my sister and her family at the drive in last year....yep, running behind on Shaun's pages!!!


Also have some cards in this months CSPC magazine...in the vintage gallery is this...


and in the Stripes gallery is this...
...and now I am off to pack for a crazy but fun filled (I hope :)) weekend.

Hugs to you all.

5 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

Hope you have a great weekend, catch up again very soon hopefully. Congrats on more card publications too.

aussiescrapper said...

Wow your cards are just magnificent Nat, wow you have this delicate way with them and the layout is just gorgeous, the letters in the title are super cute and the strip of red sets the page off and I love the banner, haven't given this a go yet. Hope you have a super weekend. Love Melxx

Angela said...

wtg! Nat lovely take on the sketch!! I haven't given the banner a go yet either! you are so clever (and nice) doing sis's LO too! I can barely keep up with mine! lol

sandra said...

always love your work Nat.
love the layout. and the cards are stunning

Kim said...

Oh Nat those cards are just soooo lovely and gorgeous and pretty....and I just love taht banner!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails