Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Button Heaven

I love buttons...it would be rare for me not to add them to a page some way or another. So when my Mum turned up last week with a big box and explained that my Great Aunt had a big clean out and thought I might like these...

...I was in HEAVEN!!!
I can't stop just sifting though it and knowing that most of these would be vintage I just can't bear the thought of mixing them into my button jar...lol. I will keep them in the old perfume box that my Aunt put them in...it smells divine :).

Haven't got much scrapping done lately...been working on some cards but can't show those atm.
These were done using the March and April Studio Calico kits. Love it when this box of scrapping goodness arrives on my doorstep.



The May kit arrived yesterday and I have big plans for it tonight...just need to stay awake!!
Off to make a cuppa.
Hugs.

5 comments:

sandra said...

Gorgeous layouts Natalie!! so glad you have a blog again!!
and droooool over those buttons (no not literally, that would be messy wouldn't it) but they are divine!! you lucky thing!
and LOVE that button/thread tag on the right there....yum!!

aussiescrapper said...

Wow that is awesome that you got those gorgeous buttons, I just love your designs and your buttons just set off your pages, like the cherry on top, I just subscribed to the Studio Calico Kits too and look forward to getting my first one. Love Melxx - So glad your back into the swing of things, just love looking at your gorgeous work.

Ellen said...

OHH vintage buttons YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore your Lo's as always

Kim said...

hooley dooley those buttons are gorgeous...love both Layouts Nat but the colours and design of wipeout is just fabulous...it all just works perfectly

Susanne Perry said...

Yes I can imagine you would have definitely been in heaven receiving all those buttons, great L/Os too Nat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails