Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yep, I am

keeping it simple. I closed my last blog down due to personal reasons but I have found that I have limited myself when it comes to sharing my work for competitions and such. So I am back :).
No family chit chat, no boring little stories...I am just sharing my love for all things paper.

I was so happy to discover The Color Room...even though it bugs me that there is a spelling mistake in it...lol. Must be the teacher in me. The first colour palette inspired me so much I did two layouts and I have just finished this weeks palette...just need to add journalling and take a photo.

Here is the palette for week 1...


and my LO's for TCR #1.




If you haven't become a member yet then head on over...I love it!!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

aussiescrapper said...

Hello dear friend, I am so glad you are back, missed seeing your delectable layouts. Wow the two based on The colour room colours are just divine, welcome back....Love Melxx

One Paper Heart said...

Hi Natalie, Love seeing your TCR LOS really like the colour combo and the misting is great.

Deb said...

hey nat,
glad to see you back blogging.
Hope everything goes well for you here and that you manage to keep it simple.
Cheers,
deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails