Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some days...

it is unbelievable how much my nephew and daughter are alike!!! The have the same temperament, the same silly facial expressions, they love to show off these weird and wonderful expressions together and the absolutely adore each other.


I used Creative Scrappers sketch #98...loving these sketches. My mojo took a short break and I have found that sketches have got me moving again. I also dove straight into my April Studio Calico kit. Oh how I love these kits. When Joyland first went up I was on the fence about it but once it arrived the ideas just started flowing and I am itching to get them all scrapped.

Also have found a new passion...make satin and chiffon flowers...I think I might need to give some away as my collection has got a bit ridiculous.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Angela said...

OH YEAH!! I have missed you!!! I am miserable without my Nat fix!! I can see the ColoUr room is right up your alley! I will be stalking with glee! xxx
Ps stunning LO's... as always!

Susanne Perry said...

I'm glad you're back too Nat. Your L/O looks great finished & thanks for the tips on how to make those gorgeous flowers too.

aussiescrapper said...

Wow your satin flowers look divine, I love the gorgeous photo, and yes they could be twins sitting their like that. I love creative scrappers too, their sketch's motivate me too.

Ellen said...

Nat so great to see you scrapping again I have missed seeing it............ Loving the Flower and what a great pic of the kids and stunning page

sandra said...

Yay! So glad you're back!
I can never get enough of seeing your lovely work!! Love these too!!

(thanks for your encouraging comments Nat!! mwah!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails