Friday, April 30, 2010

Some cards...

for you today. These have been published in a few of this years issues of Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft.

Valentines theme...


Lime and blue colour combo article...



and that is it for now.
I am off to take my little man to music class, hang out some more washing which is proving rather useless as dark clouds start to gather, and stop procrastinating about the two huge baskets of ironing.
Have a good weekend....oh, and if you haven't already checked out this months Studio Calico kits and the amazing work of their DT then head here. Sad, I know, but reveal day over there is my favourite time of the month...lol.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Nat I didn't realise you were back on your blog, YIPEE for me, you so rock the simple!!!!

Tina said...

WOW Nat these cards are stunning, I love the :Wrapped in love" card, I will have to call past more often for sure now your blogging more often :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails