Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Postcard

from Lake Cathie (pronounced Cat-eye). This is where I spent my childhood holidays and in March my sister's family where up there for a week. So whilst hubby was working, my mum and myself took the kids and went knocking on the door of their holiday rental. It was short but fun and I think I took close to 700 photos in 2 days....blush ;). It was awesome to see the kids love it just like I did as a kid.
This brings me to this LO...oh what a struggle!!! I absolutely loved this weeks palette at The Color Room but the purple just drove me nuts...lol. Finally settled on this last night but it doesn't go into my fave pile...not by a long shot. But when it comes to scrapping I stick by my personal motto of 'once it's done, it's done.' I never go back and redo pages and trust me there are quite a few I would love to rip apart!!! But they show my journey...so I leave them alone.

Palette #3...

My take on it...


Thanks for the lovely comments last week girls!!!
Hugs.

1 comment:

One Paper Heart said...

Just gotta love the bunting trend,love the beads and bows on yours Natalie - Gorgeous, and well done using the purple.

Related Posts with Thumbnails